Profiles Investigations - Rip off artist!

In 2012, this clown, Craig Brazeman, gladly took my $400.00. He called me ONE time and then promptly disappeared.

After giving him money, I could never get hold of him again. Rip off artist! Do NOT engage this clown!

He preys on folks when they are in an emotionally vulnerable state of mind. I was referred to him by my (ex) attorney.

Attempted to contact said clown numerous times and only got VM.

Last attempt said his VM was full and no message could be left. He is unethical, unprofessional, and in my opinion, a low life *** sucking bottom feeder.

• investigator
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 22, 2014.

Craig Brazeman Beware Dont Use Him Profiles Investigations

I used Craig Brazeman at Profiles Investigations. I trusted his word.

He is a bad private investigator. Over charges. When I tried to talk to him he bullys you. Do not use this guy.

I made a mistake and am now paying for it. Craig Brazeman Dont Use Him Profiles Investigations Just simply need to warn other consumers about this guy. He is a fraud, unprofessional, he will yell and scream and send threatening emails to you. Beware.

this guy already has bad complaints at the pi agency in georgia. i wish i knew this Profiles Investigations has complaints filed against them.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 07, 2013.

Comments

Steer clear of Craig Brazeman. He is a clown who will just take your money and run!